Thursday, May 31, 2007

All about your ENERCON MASTER

Hi! Im Bimbo D. Dy Tioco, 53 years old, working at the Overseas Workers Welfare Administration (OWWA) and presently holding the position as OIC, Engineering and General Services Division. I'm a graduate of BS in Electrical Engineering at the National University, Manila in 1978 and passed the Board Examination in Electrical Engineering in 1982. While studying in 1975, I worked as Electrician at the Bureau of Post, Manila to support my studies. After finishing my bachelor's degree, I transfer to a private manufacturing company as Engineering Staff at the Reseach and Development Department.
In my 32 years working experiences in the government and private company, 80% of it relates to building facilities maintenance and transport service operation. With this long years of experince made me inspired to made this enercon tips accesible in this bloggersphere. With those who might happen to read this enercon tips and with similar experience as the author, please feel free to share your comments and/or contributions so that we could encourage everyone to conserve energy.

No comments: